Image by Ivydale via Flickr
Here are five reasons to buy an AGA Cooker:
1. It will look great in the kitchen and everyone will want to stand in the kitchen and admire it. It becomes the focal point of the house.
2. It Will give out lots of heat and make the house nice and cosy. Oh what a treat this is, you don't need radiators in half the house as the AGA makes everything so cosy.
3. The taste of the food that you cook in it will be delicious. Well you know what they say you have to see it, or in this case taste it, to believe it.
4. It will be the envy of your neighbours. The tongues will start wagging from the day that the AGA van arrives outside on the day of installation.
5. You will join the worldwide group of AGA cooker owners. There are some great web sites where you can register your ownership and appreciation of the AGA cooker and all its glory. See Love Your AGA and AGA central .